Since my last update, I have made the following trades. These trades were made on the same day as the trades in the last update. They were not included in the last update, as I did not expect to make any more intra-day trades for that day.
- Anglo American, position size $160k, profit $2.2k, intraday
- Antofagasta, position size $100k, profit $2.9k, intraday
- BHP PLC, position size $180k, profit $2.1k, intraday
- Boliden, position size $100k, profit $1.2k, intraday
- Glencore, position size $220k, profit $100, intraday
- Rio Tinto PLC. position size $180k, profit $1.6k, intraday
Below are the screenshots taken just before clearing the trades. Note that my actual realized profits were smaller than shown in the screenshots, as prices moved up while I was closing my trades. Do also note that I accidentally cleared a portion of my Antofagasta position before I took the screenshots, apologies!
These were bets against commodities via commodity-related stocks. I was fortunate enough to catch part of the general market sell-off for these trades. As before, my position sizes were not large because of the heightened market volatility.